If you’re teaching remotely, you need a set of report card comments for distance learning.
Teaching online presents a unique set of challenges that affects students’ learning experiences.
Utilize these free distance learning report card comments to document how well students are progressing with online classes.
No matter the grade you teach, you’re sure to find the right report card comments for distance learning to fit your needs.
Report Card Comments for Distance Learning
- ______ persists through the challenges of remote learning.
- ______ routinely seeks assistance when she has issues accessing online resources and materials.
- ______ logs into his work portal daily or as required.
- ______ manages time well when working online.
- Even in the absence of regular computer access, _______ makes a consistent effort to complete her assignments to the best of her abilities.
- ______ excels within an online learning environment.
- ______ follows online instructions well.
- Even when technical errors occur, ______ perseveres because she is determined to get the work done.
- ______ puts forth a good effort in completing online assignments.
- When ______ is unsure about how to use an online learning platform, he asks questions for clarification.
- ______ is progressing well with (insert action or skill) within an online platform.
- ______ shows satisfactory progress in (insert learning objective) despite the challenges of remote learning.
- ______ participates fully in online classes.
- ______ is putting forth 100% effort when it comes to his online work.
- Even with the limitations of remote learning, ______ consistently delivers work that is over and beyond grade-level expectations.
- ______ flourishes with self-paced remote learning.
- ______ is progressing at/exceeding grade-level standards during distance learning.
- ______ rarely, if ever, misses a virtual teaching class.
- ______ completes and submits digital exit tickets.
- ______ consistently demonstrates an understanding of how to use online platforms.
- ______ does a fantastic job of using online platforms to collaborate, publish, and interact.
- ______ easily uses age-appropriate online tools and resources for learning.
- Though in the beginning distance learning was a challenge for_____, he set a routine, implemented study skills, and adjusted extremely well.
- ______ learns new information using technological devices.
- ______ follows instructions from the teacher when participating in remote learning.
- ______ is able to retell the main events of a digital story.
- ______ knows how to navigate through an online program such as BrainpopJr. and click on appropriate icons.
- ______ follows visual and oral cues from the teacher while learning online.
- Due to the nature of remote learning, it has been a challenge to apply accommodations and modifications for ______. However, she has triumphed in meeting all of her goals this school year!
- ______ still struggles to complete online work independently.
- ______ puts forth 100% effort when it comes to online assignments.
- Though _______ is a bright student, she struggled this school year to maintain the same level of academic proficiency in an online environment compared to in-person learning.
- ______ is progressing well above grade level standards during distance learning.
- It is evident that _______ has a strong desire to succeed even in an online format. Job well done!
- ______ is flourishing with self-paced remote learning.
- ______ still has trouble following online instructions.
- Even with limited technological resources, _____ accomplished his tasks successfully.
- ______ has exceeded grade-level academic expectations during distance learning.
- ______ has never missed a virtual teaching/learning session.
- ______ exhibits great patience and flexibility with online learning.
- ______ frequently disengages in remote learning class discussions.
- Unfortunately, ______’s online work ethic was unpredictable. Moving forward, I recommend that he follows a schedule to help him stay on-task.
- ______ possesses the dedication needed to excel in an online learning environment.
- Even with the limitations of remote learning, ______ always delivers superior work.
- ______ is frequently unprepared for virtual lessons.
- Though _____ is very capable, getting her to focus in an online setting is at times a challenge.
- ______ does a fantastic job using online platforms to collaborate and publish.
Use these report card comments for distance learning to share areas in which students need to improve.
- ______ frequently needs reminders so that online work is submitted on time.
- ______ struggles to complete online work independently.
- Though _____ is a bright student, he struggles to maintain the same level of academic proficiency in an online environment compared to in-person learning.
- ______ significantly lacks self-discipline when applying himself to online classes.
- _____regularly turns in remote learning assignments late.
- _____ struggles to apply reading skills such as (insert targeted reading skill/strategy) when reading on a technological device.
- _____ hardly participates fully in online group discussions.
- _____ refuses to complete online assignments.
- _____ is frequently unprepared for virtual lessons.
- _____ puts forth much effort in an online environment. However, (insert skill, strategy, or behavior) is often difficult for her.
- _____ fails to complete remote learning assignments even when given extended time.
- _____ is habitually late logging on to remote learning sessions.
- _____ often has trouble following online instructions.
- Though _____ is very capable, getting her to focus in an online setting is a challenge.
- ______ has a hard time completing work in a timely fashion.
- ______ seldomly uses technological tools and/or resources responsibly.
- ______ is frequently disengaged in remote learning class discussions.
- Incorporate online brain breaks to help _____ stay focused during online classes.
- I recommend that _______ log into his online portal a few minutes early so that he can prepare and be ready to learn.
- To help _______ stay focused during online classes, it may help to chunk his assignments.
- After a certain amount of time, offer ______ a small reward for online work done well.
- It would be helpful to review at home with _______ (tech or academic skill that needs improvement).
- _____ needs to ask for assistance when having problems with online classes.
- Next semester, let’s try these distance learning accommodations and/or modifications for ______ :
- To minimize distractions, consider creating a designated workspace for ________ to complete his online classes.
- I recommend that ______ follow a set study schedule so that she doesn’t fall behind with her virtual assignments.
- It would be helpful to reduce distractions when ______ is working on remote learning activities.
- Let’s schedule a Zoom meeting for (insert date and time).
- I suggest _____ practice multiplication facts online for a few minutes each day.
Final Thoughts: Report Card Comments for Distance Learning
Now you have a variety of remote learning report card comments to use that save time and frustration.
If you found these report card comments for distance learning helpful, you may be interested in the best online teaching tools.