Quick Assessments Toolkit
This varied collection of creative informal assessments and data tracking tools authentically measure elementary learner’s academic progress throughout the school year.
No more relying solely on a one-time performance state test.
This digital toolkit contains all the tools and resources you need to help your students tap into and develop their zone of genuis!
- Teacher-tested and approved
- Creative exit ticket ideas for elementary/middle school teachers
- Student-friendly informal assessments
- Rubrics & checklists for self-reflection
- LOTS MORE!
How to Launch a Profitable Tutoring Business
Launching and growing a tutoring business that generates a full-time income is a step-by-step process that’s achievable with the right tools and guidance.
This ebook contains all the tips and tricks to kickstart your plan into action.
- Written by a teacherpreneur
- Resources you need to build a solid tutoring business
- Ideas for choosing a “good fit” niche
- Strategies for pricing your services
BTLPT Written Expression Study Guide
You’ve searched all over the Intervet looking for any bit of information you can find on the written expression section of the BTLPT.
In this BTLPT writing study guide, we’ve compiled all the tips and strategies you need to succeed!
Go into that testing center confident and prepared to meet the exam expectations head on!
- Created by BTLPT-certified teachers
- Resources you need to score high on the writing section
- Samples of each type of writing task
- Bonus resources that will you make you say “Yes! I need this!