If you seek meaningful report card comments for your Spanish class, you need not look any further than here.
As a teacher, you’re fully aware of the great mental effort required in order to produce original report card comments for your Spanish class.
To save you time and frustration, I’ve compiled some of the best report card comments for Spanish class that communicate exactly what you need to express.
These comments will be very useful for offering parents information and guidance about their child’s foreign language education.
Report Card Comments for Spanish Class
Following is a collection of helpful Spanish class report card comments divided into categories for ease of use.
1. _____ has shown incredible improvement in his Spanish reading abilities.
2. _____ continues to increase her Spanish vocabulary and ability to comprehend Spanish texts.
3. _____ reads Spanish texts fluently.
4. _____ has a large Spanish vocabulary and can read a variety of Spanish texts.
5. _____ is very enthusiastic about reading in Spanish, but continues to struggle in a few specific areas such as …
6. _____ takes his time to carefully read and analyze Spanish sentences.
Writing In Spanish
1. _____ shows exceptional skill in his Spanish writing assignments.
2. _____ writes in Spanish with very few spelling mistakes.
3. _____ possesses grammar skills in her Spanish writing.
4. _____ has mastered Spanish grammar.
5. _____ ‘s Spanish writing abilities have improved greatly this semester.
6. _____ always double-checks Spanish writing to avoid mistakes.
7. _____ grasps important grammatical structures and writes very well.
Spanish Listening Skills
1. _____ is a great listener when communicating in Spanish. He always focuses on the speaker.
2. _____ has a natural ear for understanding the Spanish language.
3. _____ always appears interested when listening to Spanish lessons.
4. _____ listens attentively. She rarely needs to ask questions, as she pays attention to everything discussed.
Spanish Speaking Skills
1. _____ speaks Spanish remarkably well for a first-year student. His Spanish speaking is becoming more proficient each day.
2. _____ pronounces well difficult Spanish words and phrases.
3. _____ demonstrates great pronunciation skills.
4. _____ speaks Spanish with great confidence.
5. _____ is exceptional in most areas of Spanish class but lacks confidence in her speaking abilities.
6. _____ interacts and greets others in Spanish outside of class time.
7. _____ uses new vocabulary in useful ways.
1. _____ showcases wonderful social skills in Spanish class. He is very courteous.
2. _____ is very helpful to other students during Spanish class.
3. _____ spends significant time talking with friends, which is time that could be used more constructively during Spanish class.
4. _____ shows great commitment to learning.
5. _____ treats peers with respect.
Next Steps for Spanish Class
1. _____ struggles with reading and writing in Spanish reading and writing. Practicing at home may help.
2. _____ should keep up the good work!
3. Providing _____ access to Spanish media may help keep him interested in the language.
4. _____ is highly motivated and enthusiastic during Spanish class. However, she may benefit from paying closer attention to instructions.
5. _____ may benefit from Spanish tutoring.
6. _____ should explore Spanish language books and movies outside of class for greater immersion.
7. _____ is naturally gifted at learning Spanish and should continue with this language next year.
8. _____ exhibits great Spanish reading skills. Let’s continue, however, working on Spanish writing skills.
9. _____ has shown great improvement in most areas in Spanish class this school year. The one area that requires more work is ___.
10. _____ is ready to start working on more complex Spanish grammatical structures. Here’s what I suggest…
Final and End of Year Comments for Spanish Class
1. _____ excelled in her first year of Spanish and is more than ready for the next year!
2. _____ may benefit from additional Spanish reading outside of the classroom.
3. _____ is prepared for the next year of Spanish class.
4. _____ has ended the school year as a strong Spanish speaker.
5. _____ has met Spanish language standards in the areas of writing, reading, listening, and speaking.
6. Let’s continue to improve in the following Spanish areas…
7. _____ has wonderful Spanish skills in most areas but needs more work on…
Culture Report Card Comments For Spanish Class
1. _____ understands the differences between cultures and the diversity of Spanish culture.
2. _____ comprehends the differences between various Spanish-speaking societies.
3. _____ shows great respect for Spanish culture.
4. _____ loves Spanish culture. Feeding this interest may help her become more fluent.
5. _____ understands how Spanish culture has spread across the globe.
Final Thoughts: Spanish Class Report Card Comments
Whether you need bilingual report card comments or remarks for Spanish foreign language class, you now have a wide selection of report card comments for Spanish class.
These free comments work well for elementary, middle, and high school Spanish class students.
Feel free to use and modify any of these comments to save time.