It’s report card writing time, and you’re looking for physical education report card comments.
Eliminate the frustration of drafting comments by using these physical education report card comments that save teachers time.
No matter the grade you teach, you’re sure to find comments to help you communicate how well students are performing in P.E. class.
Physical Education Report Card Comments
Utilize the following physical education report card comments to describe students’ behavior, participation, and skill set in P.E. class.
- _____ is motivated to do well in physical education class.
- _____ shows respect towards peers when playing games.
- _____ is progressing well with (insert any P.E. learning standard).
- Overall, _____ is doing a fantastic job meeting grade-level expectations in physical education class.
- _____ interacts respectfully with peers.
- _____ always treats others with respect during play.
- _____ starts and stops activity upon hearing or seeing a visual/auditory cue.
- _____ shows perseverance when not successful the first time at learning new P.E skills.
- _____ shows respect and care for P.E. equipment.
- _____ can clearly explain the rules for simple games.
- _____ listens to the instructor without interrupting.
- Even when he or his team doesn’t win, ____ shows humility and gratitude toward his teammates and opponents.
- _____ consistently follows directions, procedures, and rules.
- _____ works well with a team.
- _____ actively participates in physical education activities and lessons.
- _____ is easily distracted by others in P.E. class.
- At all times, _____ fully engages in the lesson.
- _____ shows an ability to work well with others.
- _____ transitions from one physical activity to the next without issue.
- _____ does well in P.E. class because he/she actively plus positively engages, applies feedback, and listens attentively to instructions.
- _____ displays good sportsmanship.
- _____ demonstrates proper form and technique when doing exercise.
- _____ knows that effort and practice are needed to improve skills.
- I suggest that _____ learn to be more gracious in defeat.
- _____ often demonstrates the use of tactics when playing sports and games.
- _____ listens attentively to the teacher’s instructions.
- _____ demonstrates the ability to play games and activities within set boundaries.
- _____ always arrives promptly to class.
- _____ responds appropriately to verbal and oral cues for stopping and starting.
- _____ is always prepared with the correct P.E. uniform.
- Some days, _____ puts forth more effort than others. The lack of consistency is affecting her progress in P.E. class.
- _____ continues to perform well with (insert any P.E. standard).
- _____ embraces sportsmanship.
- _____ considers and respects others’ feelings.
- _____ resolves team conflicts in a way that’s socially acceptable such as through talking or asking the teacher for help.
- _____ is reluctant to take part in team activities.
- _____ shows more confidence during team sports.
- _____ is still performing below grade-level expectations in physical education class.
- _____ shares space and equipment with others.
- _____ is overly competitive.
- _____ exhibits a good physical level.
- _____ respects the differences in physical abilities between self and peers.
- Quarterly, _____ sets physical education goals and accepts feedback.
- _____ responds to losing and winning with understanding and dignity.
- _____ has shown skill progression in all areas.
- _____ shows quick thinking during team activities.
- _____ applies safety practices associated with physical activities.
- _____ confidently knows when and why to use specific tactics/strategies within a game.
- _____ is meeting grade-level health objectives.
- _____ makes appropriate changes in performance based on feedback.
- _____ routinely exhibits appropriate forms for various sports.
- _____ has consistently shown to be a great team player who knows the value of working collaboratively during friendly competitive games.
- _____ demonstrates a strong athletic ability.
- _____ has good attendance in physical education class.
- _____ is consistent with completing class assignments. She has a strong work ethic.
- _____ always remembers to bring and change into his/her P.E. uniform.
- _____ utilizes good problem-solving skills and strategies during competitive games.
- _____ is persistent in practicing a skill until she has mastered it.
- _____ enthusiastically participates in games, sports, and activities in P.E. class.
- This quarter, ____ has shown improvement in showing up to P.E. class on time. I will continue to reinforce the importance of time management.
- ____ puts forth great effort when participating in P.E. activities, tasks, and games.
Final Thoughts: Physical Education Report Card Comments
Make report card writing go faster using these quality physical education report card comments.
Using these P.E. comments, you’ll effectively communicate how well students are progressing in various areas.