Instill a growth mindset in your students and spark motivation during exam preparation by sharing these motivational quotes for student testing.
While some students go into testing with a calm mindset, others experience anxiety, doubt, and insecurity.
Support their efforts using these inspirational exam quotes.
Motivational quotes for student testing inspire students to do their best work, nurturing a mindset of positivity, confidence, and self-esteem.
Students must believe that they are capable and knowledgeable.
Whether taking a standardized test, quiz, or exam, utilize these motivational quotes for student testing to inspire students of all ages to work with maximum effort.
Great things come to those who really truly believe in their abilities.
Motivational Quotes for Student Testing
Following you will find the best inspirational quotes for exam success. Motivate students to work at their full potential.
1. “A genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.” – Thomas Edison
2. “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” – Brian Gallant
3. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
4. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
6. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Sun Tzu
7. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
8. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
9. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
Related Content: 40+ Motivational Quotes for Elementary Students
11. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
12. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Karim Seddiki
13. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
14. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
15. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
16. “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
18. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
19. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
20. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
Related Content: Test Motivation Strategies for Students
21. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
22. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. – Venus Williams
23. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
24. “Never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
25. “No one knows what he is able to do until he tries.” – Publilius Syrus
26. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” – Arthur Ashe
27. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible.’” – Audrey Hepburn
28. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
29. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
30. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
31. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.” – Unknown
32. “Working hard is important, but there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself.” – Harry Potter
33. “Use all your efforts, even when the possibilities play against you.” – Arnold Palmer
Exam Motivation Quotes
These motivational quotes for student testing focus on preparation.
34. “Study hard, no matter if it seems impossible … the feeling of success is the best thing in the entire world.” – Unknown
35. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” – Robert Collier
36. “Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do” – Benjamin Spock
37. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
38. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
39. “There will be doubters, there will be obstacles, there will be mistakes. But, with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
40. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Stills
41. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” – Francis Bacon
Final Thoughts On Motivational Quotes For Students
Exam preparation starts in the mind. So cultivate positivity and confidence using these encouraging quotes for students.
These motivational quotes for student testing inspire students to perform at their very best.