Elementary age is that time when kids are like sponges … they soak up everything they see and hear.
Leverage this wonderful opportunity by making positive deposits into their mindset. That’s what these motivational quotes for elementary students are meant to do.
These inspirational quotes for kids encourage elementary students to believe in themselves, cultivate a growth mindset, have confidence, and work hard.
So add these powerful motivational quotes for elementary students to your collection of school quotes. The end result is happy, well-balanced students.
Motivational Quotes for Elementary Students
1. “A book is like a garden that can be carried in your pocket.” – Chinese Proverb
2. “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” – Frederick Douglass
3. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter
4. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
5. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
6. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
8. “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
9. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
11. “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy
12. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
13. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.” – Unknown
15. “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammed Ali
16. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
18. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
19. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – James Joyce
20. “Never doubt yourself, it will only hold you back.” – J.M. Barrie
21. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
22. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” – Jennifer Lim
23. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
24. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
25. “No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
26. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
27. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne Johnson
28. “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White
29. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
30. “That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” – Jhumpa Lahiri
31. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
32. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
33. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
34. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
35. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” – Mark Twain
36. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
37. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
38. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
39. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
40. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
41. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
Final Thoughts On Motivational Quotes for Kids
Encourage positive behavior and a healthy mindset with these motivational quotes for elementary students.
No matter the task at hand, using these quotes, students will have the confidence to tackle any obstacle.