If you’re looking to transition students into learning-mode, these morning meeting questions for 3rd grade students will be helpful.
These 3rd grade morning meeting questions build meaningful connections among classmates and cultivate a community atmosphere.
So try a few of these high-interest and fun morning meeting questions for 3rd grade students.
Related: morning meeting questions for kids
Morning Meeting Questions for 3rd Grade
Your third graders will be eager to participate when you use these delightful morning meeting questions for 3rd grade.
1. Should third graders be allowed to eat junk food for school snacks?
2. Which musical instrument interests you most?
3. Should school uniforms be required?
4. If you could create a holiday, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite number and why?
6. Do you know how to say something in another language? If so, what is the word?
7. How do you cheer up a sad friend?
8. Which planet is your favorite and why?
9. What is your favorite month of the year?
10. Do you prefer math centers or reading centers?
11. What’s your favorite online game?
12. Which is one food item that you think you can’t live without?
13. What toppings do you absolutely have to have on a pizza?
14. What emoji represents you best?
15. If you could visit the past or future, which would you choose and why?
16. What’s your favorite indoor recess activity?
17. What’s one food that you find disgusting?
18. Which chore do you least like?
19. What is one hidden talent that you have?
20. About what do you daydream?
21. Which classroom job do you think is best?
22. When do you feel most helpful?
23. What is the best thing about being in third grade?
24. How do you cope with feeling lonely?
25. If you could give $100 to your favorite charity, which charity would you choose?
26. What’s one thing in your backpack right now?
27. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
28. Do you prefer watching TV or being on a tablet?
29. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
30. Do you prefer oatmeal or cereal for breakfast?
31. What advice do you have for a second grader about being in third grade?
32. What is your biggest dream?
33. What’s your favorite type of animal?
34. Do you like to journal in a notebook every day?
35. When you woke up this morning, what was the first thing on your mind?
36. In ten words or less, what’s the main idea of a weird dream you had?
37. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
38. What’s your least favorite color?
39. Describe the destination for a perfect vacation.
40. Which season do you like best?
41. What do you miss most about last school year?
42. Which recess activity would you like to be able to do more often?
43. Who’s your favorite celebrity?
44. What causes you to laugh uncontrollably?
45. What’s your favorite school subject?
46. If you ruled the world, what’s one rule you would make?
47. What is your favorite book genre?
48. How do you show your family members that you love them?
49. What is one of your favorite hobbies?
50. What can you do today to make someone smile?
51. What is your favorite orange object?
Now you have a helpful collection of morning meeting questions for 3rd grade that awaken students’ minds.
This special time of the day will help you get to know students better plus cultivate connections among classmates.
See how well these third-grade morning meeting questions complement a responsive classroom set-up.
If you enjoyed these morning meeting questions for 3rd grade, check out these … would you rather writing prompts.