This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by the Work Smart Teacher Membership/Elementary Assessments (“Organization”) and you, the member (“Member”), and comes into effect as of the day you purchase access to the Work Smart Teacher Membership.
As of part of membership in the Work Smart Teacher Membership, the Member will receive the following benefits:
- Access to 600+ teaching resources
- New monthly releases of teaching resources
- Enrollment in monthly professional development workshops
- Ongoing email access for support and questions
Membership dues are paid annually.
If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to the Work Smart Membership for the remainder of the period for which you already paid.
However, you will not be charged again for your authorized renewal. No refunds are provided for canceling during a subscription period.
The Member agrees that he or she will not:
- Share login information with non-members.
- Reproduce any of the information received as part of his/her membership, blog/website, or teacher store, and share it with non-members.
- Post inappropriate, inaccurate or offensive content to membership forums and discussions.
The Member will not hold the Organization liable for any tangible or intangible damage that might happen to them while participating in the membership.
The Member agrees that the Organization cannot guarantee any results from their membership.
Any negative or positive results that might occur during the membership are the result of the Member’s own personal choices.
The Organization will not share any contact or personal information about the Member with other members, non-members or any third parties.
The Organization has a right to terminate the Member’s membership if any of the terms and the conditions of this Agreement are violated.
The Member can terminate their membership at any point and for any reason and will not be charged for their next billing cycle.
Last updated: December 7, 2021