Affirmations are powerful statements that have a huge impact on students’ learning.
That’s why it’s helpful to incorporate I am affirmations for students into daily instruction.
What’s the purpose of student affirmations?
Affirmations are sentences that grow one’s mindset in a positive way. These phrases motivate and inspire students to do their very best and reach their goals.
The idea is that reciting affirmations on a daily basis will eventually influence students’ thoughts and behaviors.
See the science behind repeating positive daily affirmations.
This is the reason why schools are weaving into their curriculums a variety of I am affirmations for students.
Powerful I am affirmations for students …
- Motivate learners to get good grades
- Change negative behaviors into positive ones
- Keep students focused
- Influence students’ subconscious mind
No matter the grade you teach (elementary, middle, or high school), the following I am affirmations for students from teachers will serve your classroom needs well.
I Am Affirmations for Students
Whether you seek powerful affirmations for getting good grades or law of attraction affirmations for students, these I am affirmations for students will serve you well.
1. I am a student full of imagination and creative ideas.
2. I am not in competition with other students because each journey is unique.
3. I am a good influence on younger students.
4. I am cooperative during group assignments and games.
5. I am able to adapt to changes because I realize change can be good.
6. I am happy to say “good job” or “congratulations” to students who deserve it.
7. I am diligent in how I complete class assignments.
8. I am able to take ownership when I have done something wrong.
9. I am open to constructive criticism from teachers and peers.
10. I am committed to following my action plans until I achieve my SMART goals.
11. I am accepting of my strengths and weaknesses.
12. I am curious and inquisitive about the world around me.
13. I am safe to share my ideas and thoughts with the teacher.
14. I am intrinsically motivated to accomplish tasks.
15. I am ready to accomplish great things today.
16. I am willing to try new things.
17. I am resilient because I don’t allow obstacles to deter me.
18. I am mindful of how my words and actions affect others.
19. I am healthy because I fill my mind and body with good things.
20. I am affirmations for students benefit me greatly.
21. I am able to find a solution to any problem that comes my way.
22. I am patient with others.
23. I am able to recover from setbacks because I have a growth mindset.
24. I am confident in my academic abilities.
25. I am intuitive and listen to my inner voice.
26. I am grateful to my teachers for helping me achieve my goals.
27. I am responsible for my success in school.
28. I am respectful to others.
29. I am a good citizen who inspires other students to exhibit good behavior.
30. I am disciplined at keeping my hands and feet to myself.
31. I am strong enough to triumph through any challenge.
32. I am careful to review my assignments before submitting them.
33. I am capable of accomplishing all of my SMART goals.
34. I am kind to classmates, peers, and teachers.
35. I am dedicated to my studies because I want to excel in school.
36. I am positive that this school year will teach me many new things.
37. I am forgiving of other students who have wronged me.
38. I am going to crush the standardized tests.
39. I am a great friend who shows support and kindness.
40. I am enthusiastic about all the progress I am making.
41. I am deserving of good grades because I study hard.
42. I am able to show myself grace.
43. I am a peacemaker who avoids unnecessary conflict.
44. I am in the driver’s seat of my success.
45. I am respectful to my teachers and parents.
46. I am in control of my thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
47. I am open to listening to differing viewpoints on a topic.
48. I am a valuable member of the classroom community.
49. I am full of potential.
50. I am accountable for the work I do in class.
51. I am full of amazing ideas that deserve to come to fruition.
52. I am responsible for taking care of my belongings.
53. I am focused because distractions keep me from reaching my goals.
54. I am creative and unique.
55. I am a student with a growth mindset.
56. I am a responsible group member who carries my weight.
57. I am good at performing my classroom helper job.
58. I am energetic and excited about all the learning I’m doing this school year.
59. I am important, valuable, worthy, and deserving.
60. I am surrounded by supportive teachers and staff.
61. I am empowered with the knowledge that will help me to excel.
62. I am a goal-getter who reaches for the stars.
63. I am able to be trusted with important tasks and information.
64. I am destined to make a difference in the world.
65. I am talented and gifted in my own way.
66. I am improving daily.
67. I am equipped with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed.
68. I am a hard worker who always puts forth my best efforts.
69. I am honest with my actions and words.
70. I am courteous to bus drivers, cafeteria workers, teaching aides, and parent volunteers.
71. I am fair to classmates and strive to be inclusive.
72. I am proficient at reading books at my appropriate level.
73. I am reliable and can be depended on when someone needs a helping hand.
74. I am a good problem-solver.
75. I am able to control my anger when upset.
76. I am capable of managing my schedule so that I get all of my homework done on time.
77. I am thoughtful toward others’ accomplishments and wins.
78. I am meant to do great things in life.
79. I am a good listener who shows empathy toward others.
80. I am goal-driven because I have so many ideas to share with the world.
81. I am persistent in the face of challenges.
82. I am able to exercise self-control.
83. I am a competitor only to myself because every student’s journey is different.
84. I am on time to school every day because I care about my education.
85. I am resourceful because I know how to seek solutions to problems.
86. I am organized and take pride in keeping my desk tidy.
87. I am able to pursue whichever career interests me.
88. I am optimistic about the future because I never give up.
89. I am a good team player when participating in group work, competitions and/or classroom games.
90. I am an active participant in class discussions because my contributions matter.
91. I am a student with good manners.
92. I am brave enough to defend myself against those who try to dim my light.
93. I am caring towards classmates, pets, and plants.
94. I am considerate of others’ feelings because I can put myself in their shoes.
95. I am a strategic decision-maker because I realize my choices have good or bad consequences.
96. I am generous to classmates who need assistance with a task.
97. I am determined to be the best student that I can be.
98. I am committed to my education because I want to learn as much as possible.
99. I am prepared each day that I walk into class.
100. I am receptive to the feedback my teacher gives.
101. I am friendly to other students in my school.
Final Thoughts On I Am Affirmations for Students
Encourage students to tell themselves every day how smart and capable they are by utilizing I am affirmations for students.
These powerful statements will change their school lives for the better.