Celebrate the unique personalities and quirks of your elementary, middle, or high school learners with these fun awards for students.
Who says Awards Day has to be strictly formal?!
Lighten the mood with these fun awards for students that will make them smile and giggle.
These awards are perfect for end-of-year ceremonies or any time during the school year when you wish to showcase your students’ cool traits.
Related: See our long list of conventional awards for students if you’re looking for recognition awards that are more formal.
Fun Awards for Students
Though these fun awards for students are meant to be silly and innocent in nature, you know your students best.
If you feel that a student or parent may become offended by any of the titles, it’s best to refrain from presenting that particular award.
And keep in mind that how you present the awards are just as important.
My recommendation is to give each award affectionately, respectfully, and in good humor.
Note that some of these silly awards for students may be more acceptable in a middle or high school setting.
On to the list of fun awards for students…
- Artfully Articulate – strategically knows how to wiggle his or her way out of a bad situation using words
- Bathroom Sprinter – makes a beeline to the bathroom any chance he or she gets
- Bubbly – always full of positive energy
- Busy Bee
- Calculator Award – a student that everyone can always count on
- The Celebrity – his or her “artsy” handwriting is worthy of an autograph
- Captivating Comedian – draws attention by delivering jokes
- Charismatic Comedian – innocently humors the class
- Cheerleader – cheers everyone up when challenges arise
- Chit Chat Maker – loves to talk, talk, and talk…to everyone
- Cool as a Cucumber – doesn’t show much excitement about lessons or activities even though he or she is content with doing them
- Crutch Award – a student that the class can always lean on for help
- Curious George – very inquisitive
- Dazzling Dancer
- The Diplomat – shows mastery in peaceful conflict resolution among peers
- The Doodler – notebooks or journals full of notes/sketches to and from friends
- Duct Tape Award – a problem solver who knows how to piece it all together
- The Eagle – soars high academically
- Energizer Bunny – very active; has a hard time staying in seat
- The Giggler – laughs a lot
- Glee Award – nice voice for singing
- Glitter Award – shines brightly, and peers like him or she to stick around
- Grammar Police – easily points out grammatical errors in others’ writing
- Great Debater – able to justify his or her reasoning with details and persuasion
- Groovy Moves – dances well
- Guru Award – highly proficient in a specified subject matter
- Heart of Gold
- Health Nut – eats healthy snacks
- History Buff – knows random facts about historical or current events
- Honest Abe
- Human Clock – a student that just needs to remind the teacher of the time or what’s next on the daily calendar
- Human Megaphone – has a loud voice that everyone can hear clearly
- The Joker – tells jokes; a bit mischievous
- Kindness Countess
More Funny Mock Award Ideas for Students
- The King of… – a male student who is good at doing a particular thing
- Legendary Laugh
- Light Bulb Award – full of bright ideas!
- The Lion – courageous
- Mad Scientist – good with science experiments
- Magazine-Worthy Desk – materials extremely neat and orderly inside of desk
- Mellow Mind – has a calm spirit and demeanor
- Ms. Frizzle or Bill Nye the Science Guy – LOVES science so much that he or she just might grow up to be a scientist or science teacher!
- News Reporter – always asking questions about what’s going with other students; a tad bit nosy
- Nuts for Learning – inquisitive and curious about various topics in all subjects
- On the Ball Award – always on task; diligent in reviewing work for careless errors before submitting
- Oscar Winner – when he or she falls down at recess or is accidentally pushed slightly by another student, exaggerates the moment
- Passport Guy/Gal – loves adventure; wanders the halls when he or she should be in class
- Patience of Job Award
- Peace Maker
- Pencil Magician – proficient at losing pencils rather quickly
- Picasso – blossoming artist
- Purrfect Attendance
- The Queen of… – female student that is highly proficient at a particular skill or action
- Quiet Storm – student who is an introvert but is quickly assertive when he or she needs to be
- Ray of Sunshine – always happy and in a good mood
- Recycling Advocate – young “activist” student who encourages and reminds the class to recycle for the good of the Earth
- Robo-Kid– like a machine, this student is disciplined and always on task
- Ruler Award – always goes the extra mile
- Sensational Singer
- Smarty Pants – affectionately, he or she almost always knows the correct answer or response to a question/statement
- Smithsonian Award – takes the initiative to learn about new things
- Social Butterfly
- Space Cadet – daydreams or mind wanders during class time…yet always knows the correct answer and completes work on time!
- Spunky Spirit
- Story Teller Award – loves to tell teacher what’s going on with everyone and everything; embellishes
- Sweet & Spicy – kind to others but will defend himself/herself quickly if needed
- Sweetie Pie Award – extremely generous and kind to all
- Tech Boss – very skilled in using technological devices; learns new tech easily
- Thinks Outside the Box Award – creative and inventive
- Tough Cookie Award – resilient; overcomes challenges with determination
- Walking Encyclopedia Award – knows a ton of facts about various topics
- Wikipedia Award – often shares random facts about random things
- Wise Owl Award – often demonstrates logical reasoning
- Word Wall Whiz – has a great habit of using the word wall to help with spelling
- Worker Ant
You’re All Set With This List of Fun Awards for Students
Awards aren’t just for highlighting academic milestones.
They can also be used to showcase the unique quirks and personalities of your learners!
And for that, these fun awards for students will definitely come in handy.
Whether you’re saying farewell at the end of the school year or wrapping up a semester, consider adding a bit of humor to your award’s ceremony using titles from this list of silly and fun awards for students.
They’re perfect for all school ages … from elementary up to high school.