Copy-and-paste report card comments are the perfect solution for teachers who are tired of dealing with report cards.
The following list of copy-and-paste report card comments can help.
Comments are separated into categories, making it easier to jump to the area of study that you are filling out on the report card.
Simply copy and paste the comments as needed to save time at the end of the school year.
Copy-and-Paste Report Card Comments
- Excels at reading for their grade level.
- Possesses exceptional reading comprehension and decoding skills.
- Enjoys independent reading. Encourage further reading to maintain this interest.
- Frequently chooses books that are beyond the current grade level, showing a high level of reading comprehension for this age.
- Reads at a grade level above her peers.
- Applies the reading strategies taught in class to better understand the text.
- Frequently volunteers to read aloud.
- Great reading comprehension skills. Easily picks up on ideas presented in stories.
- Shows a real interest in reading.
- Reads with fluency typically seen in higher grade levels.
- Possesses a large reading vocabulary for a child in this grade.
- Demonstrated a noticeable improvement. May benefit from spending more leisure time reading.
- Great at picking out the themes and morals in the stories we read in class.
- Excels at phonetically sounding out difficult words when reading aloud.
- Great reader. Often chooses books that are a grade above the current level.
- Often looks up words in a dictionary to get a better understanding of their meanings.
- Reads at a quick pace.
- Learns new vocabulary words very quickly.
- Enjoys reading but often chooses books that are too difficult for students in this grade level.
- Reading skills have improved but building a larger reading vocabulary will be beneficial for next year.
- Reads extensively.
- Possesses a mature reading vocabulary.
- Comprehends books intended for older students.
- Reading skills may benefit from choosing books that are a grade below the current level.
- Continues to struggle with reading comprehension but has learned many new words this semester.
Writing Skills Copy-and-Paste Report Card Comments
- Great creative writing skills. Uses adjectives and verbs to make sentences more compelling.
- Possesses a large writing vocabulary for a student in this grade level.
- Consistently writes well.
- Proper use of grammar in all writing assignments.
- Writes with clarity and poise beyond the current grade level.
- Writing assignments are always well organized.
- Shows real self-confidence in writing.
- Enjoys learning to spell and write new words.
- Learns to spell and write new words easily.
- Can write complete sentences independently.
- Capable of writing two to four related sentences.
- Able to write a creative story with multiple paragraphs.
- Uses periods, question marks, and punctuation marks properly.
- The quality of the writing assignments continues to progress each period.
- Can write pieces based on well-organized thoughts.
- Capable of explaining topics in writing in detail.
- Always double-checks and edits assignments to improve writing.
- Writing pieces contain a clearly defined beginning, middle, and end.
- Includes supporting details to help readers visualize.
- Uses a variety of transition words to move from one idea to the next.
- Creative writer but needs to work on the proper use of punctuation marks.
- Occasionally forgets grammar rules but has shown great improvement.
- Writes creative stories but needs to work on sentence structure.
- Needs assistance writing complex sentences but writes very original stories.
- Should continue working on using the dictionary to look up words.
- Responds well to a variety of writing prompts.
Math Copy-and-Paste Report Card Comments
- Excels at math. Your child has no problem understanding each new math concept.
- Performs at a higher grade level when it comes to mathematics.
- Easily understands new math topics without needing additional explanations.
- Thoroughly understands all the math concepts expected for this grade level.
- Continues to improve in math. The extra work has resulted in fewer errors and higher scores.
- Shows a real improvement in their understanding of the math formulas discussed in class.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills when it comes to solving math problems.
- Uses problem-solving skills to solve complex math equations that other students struggle with.
- Continues to perform at a grade level above their current level for mathematics.
- Comprehends the key mathematical objectives for this grade level.
- Demonstrates great skill at memorizing basic math concepts.
- Shows great accuracy and speed when responding to math problems in front of the class.
- Easily memorizes important math theories.
- Learns new math processes and strategies with relative ease.
- Shows a strong aptitude for complex math equations and formulas.
- Has built a strong foundation of math skills for next year.
- Frequently applies math lessons to solve assignments without further explanation.
- Continues to show growth in math.
- Has consistently improved their math skills throughout the semester.
- Applies the mathematical concepts taught in class with few errors.
- Math skills still need a little more work.
- May benefit from tutoring or additional math assignments targeting problem areas.
- Demonstrates an understanding of math concepts has improved but more practice is recommended.
- Works hard on math but needs to focus a little more next semester.
- May find more mistakes by double-checking math answers before turning in an assignment.
- Seems to easily remember social studies facts.
- Actively participates in classroom discussions on geography and history topics.
- Can easily find a location on a map using longitude and latitude.
- Understands all the concepts taught in social studies.
- Has a strong knowledge of important events in world history.
- Is able to connect history to current events.
- Thinks critically about historical events and current events.
- Performs thorough research when exploring new social studies topics.
- Uses a microscope and other scientific equipment with accuracy and care.
- Performs exceptionally well during hands-on science experiments.
- Can properly explain all scientific terms discussed throughout the semester.
- Always goes the extra mile when completing science assignments.
- Highly skilled at recording and interpreting scientific observations.
- Enjoys collecting and handling samples for scientific experiments.
- Always listens to instructions when learning about new science topics and equipment.
- Maintains a clean lab. Diligently cleans all equipment and surfaces as instructed.
Work Habits/Behavior Copy-and-Paste Report Card Comments
- Possesses great time management skills.
- Strong effort has produced a superior level of achievement compared to the previous period.
- Always uses class time wisely.
- Uses time efficiently to complete assignments before the end of each class.
- Always produces neat, well-organized work.
- Remains focused with minimal supervision.
- Frequently exceeds expectations related to their work habits.
- Consistently reviews work before turning it in.
- Works independently without getting distracted.
Wrapping Up: Copy-and-Paste Report Card Comments
Using these helpful copy-and-paste report card comments, you will experience less stress with finding the right words to summarize each student’s progress.