Empower kids to cultivate a healthy mindset using these positive affirmations for kids.
Using these affirmations for kids, kids will reinforce a positive mindset, and raise their confidence plus self-esteem.
Additionally, repeating these positive affirmations for kids helps to combat negative feelings, such as anger, frustration, and anxiety.
So if you want to empower a child in your life, encourage him or her to recite a few of these positive affirmations for kids on a regular basis.
Positive Affirmations for Kids
1. I get better every day.
2. I am special in my own way.
3. All things pass. This too will pass.
4. I am loved.
5. Tomorrow is another day.
6. I control my decisions.
7. Every problem has a solution.
8. Today is going to be the greatest day of my life.
9. I set goals and accomplish them.
10. Every day provides a fresh start.
11. I can do anything that I set my mind to.
12. Everyone makes mistakes.
13. I’m becoming stronger every day.
14. Trying my best is enough.
15. I possess the courage and confidence to do anything.
16. There is no one else like me.
17. I permit myself to make mistakes.
18. I am a leader.
19. Good things will come to me soon.
20. I will face my fears.
21. I am a sponge that is ready to soak up knowledge and wisdom.
22. Everything will work out for the best.
23. I am important.
24. I accept myself.
25. Today brings me closer to my goals.
26. I am at peace with my body.
27. The world is ready for me.
28. I am ready to embrace the day.
29. My past does not define who I am now.
30. I have the power to succeed.
31. My time is precious.
32. I’m on my way to greatness.
33. I have so much to offer.
34. People love me for being me.
35. I’m full of optimism and ready for good things.
36. There are no limits to my success.
37. I never want to stop learning.
38. I choose to see the positive side of things.
39. I am an exceptional person.
40. I have the patience to face challenging situations.
41. I’m committed to making positive changes.
42. I will not let anything hold me back from my dreams.
43. I deserve happiness.
44. Every obstacle that I face makes me stronger.
45. I am not the sum of my failures or achievements.
46. A single mistake will not keep me from reaching my goals.
47. I forgive myself for the mistakes that I’ll make tomorrow.
48. Whatever is supposed to be will be.
49. I cannot change the past, so I focus on the future.
50. I’m ready to seize opportunities.
51. I surpass expectations every day.
52. I learn from both positive and negative experiences.
53. If I make a mistake, I keep moving forward.
54. I do not need to control everything.
55. I trust my wisdom to decide what is best for me.
56. I’m open to new opportunities and challenges that come my way.
57. I am productive and ready to tackle any task.
58. I’m a creative kid with lots of original ideas.
59. People appreciate spending time with me.
60. I deserve to hold my head high.
61. I do not need to impress anyone.
62. Other people recognize my confidence.
63. I have nothing to prove.
64. I decide the path for my life.
65. Negativity leaves my body with each exhalation.
66. My goals are just around the corner.
67. I’m thankful for each day.
68. I am not afraid of the unknown.
69. I embrace my potential.
70. A new chapter starts today.
71. I’m supposed to do big things.
72. My mind is full of positive thoughts.
73. I don’t need to compare myself to anyone.
74. I finish what I start.
75. I’m fulfilled and inspired every day.
76. Other people recognize my talents.
77. My voice matters.
78. I offer value to others.
79. I’m calm, relaxed, and ready for the next challenge.
80. My life is just getting started.
81. I release all my negativity.
82. I have endless energy.
83. My smile warms the room.
84. I’m the architect of my own life.
85. I can get through anything that life throws my way.
86. I do not need to know everything.
87. My body is healthy. My mind is calm.
88. I have the power to stand up for what I believe in.
89. I forgive.
90. Compassion and acceptance wash over me.
91. The glass is half full.
92. I am a great kid.
93. I am blessed to have friends and family who love me.
94. My life is good.
95. I’m worthy of everything good that happens.
96. I have the power to change the world.
97. I will spread positive thoughts.
98. Everything will work out for the best.
99. I make choices that are good for me.
100. I am created beautifully in the image of God.
101. I’m going to shine.
102. I work at my own speed, and that’s okay.
103. I take everything one step at a time.
104. I can handle this.
105. Accepting help is acceptable.
106. I start every task with positivity.
107. I can control my emotions.
108. I’m beautiful on the inside and outside.
109. When I feel stressed, I breathe and feel relieved.
110. I am talented.
Final Thoughts: Positive Affirmations for Kids
Boost children’s self-esteem by utilizing these positive affirmations for kids.
Related: Discover the superpowers of self-improvement.